Company: Mythos Technology Inc
Location: Temecula, CA 92590
Status: Full-Time Hourly, Employee
Relevant Work Experience: 2-3 Years Required
Initial Compensation: $14-18/hour (based on experience)
We are currently seeking a technician with the drive and determination to help us support our current client base. This position reports to our Director of Operations. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user computing issues. Individual must be accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. If you have the experience and the desire, we’d like to talk to you.
Our technicians are responsible for maintaining user uptime and improving their computing experiences through effective remote maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and maintenance processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service. This position is the stepping stone for unlimited advancement within our organization.
This position will include identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Primary responsibilities include identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver remote user support services and update service request information and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Position growth potential includes participating in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications and developing and maintaining relationships with user and vendor contacts.
Minimum Skills Required:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience
– Excited about technology
– Knowledge of Microsoft technologies
– Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
– Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
– Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
– Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
– Background check and drug screen required
– Reliable transportation
This Position Entails:
– Troubleshooting user problems remotely
– Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
– Effective follow-up and follow-through
– The ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software and services
– The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
The Successful Candidate must be:
– Professional and articulate
– Interpersonally adept
– Technically proficient
– A relationship builder
– A problem solver
– A successful multitasker
Benefits include group medical insurance assistance, paid vacation, holidays & sick time and training reimbursement. Initial compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org